- Review of EHS Policies and the level of compliance with all existing and relevant Philippine laws.
- Development of a compliant EHS program implementation plan.
- Review of accident/incident investigation reports.
- Assessment of how accident root causes are indentified, analyzed and acted upon.
- Review of auditing and inspection program, including observation of how potential hazards are identified, assessed and controlled.
- Preparation of reports based on risk assessment which includes implementation of recommended corrective measures.