Auditing has long been an accepted management practice to ensure that critical business operations are performed in an efficient and profitable way. Likewise, management has inadequate verification of the effectiveness of the safety program without a safety program evaluation.
Safety Program Audit Training will enable participants to:
In every endeavour and aspect in implementing a program, there must be a way to measure strengths and weaknesses of a program in order to make the program sustainable. The Safety Program Audit Training will discuss not only how to make a safety program sustainable but also how to continuously improve it.
Supervisors (or line managers) and members of the Health and Safety Committee.
- Determine the effectiveness of a company’s loss control and safety activities;
- Carry out a systematic, critical evaluation of all the 20 elements of the program;
- Analyse and appraise a company’s effort to identify, evaluate and control all potential losses resulting from exposure to hazards; and
- Evaluate the level of compliance to occupational safety and health standards and other applicable legal requirements, including industry standards adapted by the company.
- Leadership and Administration Management
- Accident/Incident Investigations
- Job/Task Observations
- Emergency Preparedness
- Organizational Rules
- Accident/Incident Analysis
- Employee Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Health Control and Service
- Program Evaluation System
- Purchasing and Engineering Control
- Personal Communications
- Group Meetings
- General Promotions
- Hiring and Placement
- Records and Reports
- Off-The-Job Safety